NEW GP

GP100man

Well ,to me it is ! `89 vintage , & seems to be shot very little , carried alot .

Had an issue with my model 10 that just seemed to bother the heck out of me (FP snibbing the frame)& all suggestions came to reriveting the FP in the hammer & I could find no one with the tool) so a trade was struck ,paper work went with out a hitch & here it is :

& I still had`nt bought a factory round in 17yrs !!

Anyone coming my way can pick em up for 20.00 FTF only

By the way ,plenty of 22lr. ammo : $74.99 a brick +tx

WOW !!!

QuarterHorse

Awesome! I have an EARLY Smith 586 in my safe that belongs to my Dad, however, a GP100 sure would look good next to it.

Nice snag!

superspirit

Nice buy, I Have that gun in stainless, wouldn't sell it at any price, though I did put the ruger hogue grips and orange ft sight on mine.

Billy Shears

Mmm, I like that. Very nice. And the color on those inserts is superb. Maybe it's a camera affect. I don't know. Haven't seen them so light before, but I really like it.

Ya done good.

btmj

They really haven't changed much since then, have they?

My wife has a 4 inch GP100 she bought new in 2010, and other than the Hogue grips, it looks identical to your 1989.

Every time I buy a gun, she gets in the mood to buy herself one also. For a while she was on a Ruger Revolver kick... SP101, GP100, SRH, bought in that order.

J.