New Frontier Armory polymer lower review

kymasabe

I'll keep this short. NFA says to use their lightweight build kit and fire control group, or else you'll void the lifetime warranty. 1. Who cares, it's a $35 receiver, and 2. their lower parts kit is absolute garbage, their trigger and hammer were especially dangerous.
The lower went together pretty well, only hole that wasn't drilled completely was for the the safety detent, was quick easy fix.
One word of advise, if you buy a New Frontier Armory product, expect ZERO customer service. I tried contacting them three times about issues with the build kit and the detent hole, and they could care less, so buyer beware.
The receiver has a cheap looking exterior finish, but otherwise seems pretty solid (for a polymer receiver). Is far better quality than the ATI Omni, Polymer80, and Tegra receivers I've tried.

armoredman

This is a standard AR style lower or a CavArms style? I have had the CavArms lowers, and they are tough as nails, but I haven't seen a standard looking AR lower made of poly that would last very long at all.

kymasabe

This is a standard AR style lower or a CavArms style? I have had the CavArms lowers, and they are tough as nails, but I haven't seen a standard looking AR lower made of poly that would last very long at all.
This is a standard AR style lower, not like the CavArms one.