New England Westinhouse MN-91

About 15 years ago, I bought a MN-91 in good condition for 39.95 plus tax and heard they went up in price a bit. I do not plan to sell this and other C&Rs I have but I am 76 year old and know I am not going to last forever and I do not plan to take them with me. My daughter said she look after after them or sell them off. I asking people out there, what is a going price for a MN-91 made in the USA? Thanks for any information or ideas you may have.

ohen cepel

Really hard to say without pics.

Was it redone along the way? By Russia, us, or the Finns?

Messed with any or all original?

Overall condition?

Looking on gunbroker may give you some info.

For a nice one, not messed with any I think $500 is fair. Messed with could be as low as $100 for a parts gun.

MN-91

Mine has the SA marking (Fin rehab)on left side of chamber and has a force match bolt. I do not have a a photo of it, I think I should get my daughter to help with that.

l.cutler

If in reasonably good shape, not sporterized in any way, decent bore, probably in the $250 neighborhood. More if in the original walnut stock,

ksstargazer

I have a SA stamped M91 New England mosin that I paid $125 for about 5 years ago. I would say $250 for one in fair condition in today's market would be a reasonable price. In excellent condition, I have seem them go for quite a bit more.