New CZ75B

Rob96

In a previous post from this morning I mentioned the wear I noticed on my Ruger P94 9mThe stipling affect and the mushrooming of the tops of the forward slide rails bothered me. I don't know if this was normal, but I didn't like it nonetheless. Well, I traded it on a new CZ75B Military. This is one nice pistol, very impressed with the ergonomics. Took the gun apart and was equally impressed with the inside. Very tight fit. That was one of the things that bothered me with the Rugers mushrooming of the rails. The lock up was not as tight as it was when new. Will post how the new CZ shoots when I get it to the range.

bullet44

CZ75b Excellent gun, I also have a Ruger but much
prefer the CZ,better accuracy,trigger control,
I think you will enjoy yours. I reload and at
times when I do my part achieve one hole groups
at 45 ft. with the CZ. Have fun.!!!

Coop57

I have a CZ75BD with nearly 5,000 rounds through it with absolutley no problem. It is nearly as accuarate as my friends SIG P210.
$319 with a high cap mag. What a deal.

fulltlt

I am assuming you are shooting from some kind of bench rest to get 1 hole groups at 45 ft. C'mon. Fess up. What kind of rest are you using?

bullet44

"I am assuming you are shooting from some kind of bench rest to get 1 hole groups at 45 ft. C'mon. Fess up. What kind of rest are you using?"

tlt;
OK, I fess up, to shoot one hole groups with these
old reading glasses I sit in a lawn chair using
knee/leg as a rest. When testing reloads I use this
method, for some reason sand bags wont do it for me.
My 27 year old LEO type son can do same standing with
the cz75, my reloads. In other words if you can hold
it steady the cz has the ability to do the job.
I feel better after that confession.!!!

The only handguns I like better than the CZ 75B are the CZ 97B (because its in .45 ACP) and the Sig 210 (because it is slightly more accurate)! That is how much I like the CZ 75B! You got a great gun there Rob96.