New CZ SA

Delaware_Dan

I just got my CZ 75 SA off layaway today, and I gotta say I'm impressed with the quality. The trigger feels good, it fits the hand like a glove and I never knew that they either use/mix in glow in the dark paint for the 3 dot sights. I am a happy camper, now I just need to go break her in.

3410516742_91734b2ffb.jpg

3409684517_e20b540403.jpg

3410511392_1202bab1f6.jpg

I have a couple of questions though, mine didn't come with a snapcap. I know the standard CZ75s come with one but is the SA supposed to have one? I am going to call CZ on monday and see if I can get one.

Also what wre these?
3410496478_1453cb2fba.jpg

That'll Do

For what it's worth, my CZ 75BD didn't come with a snap cap either, just the extra magazine and the brush and cleaning rod.

MikeinLA

Sweet! I wanted one of those and couldn't find one anywhere. My favorite gun store said a special order would be 6-9 months! So, I settled for the 75B, pick it up nest week. Congrats,

Mike

Willie D

Nice looking gun! How does the trigger compare to a regular 75b?

Those blue things are probably the 'primer' inserts for the snap caps your gun was supposed to come with :eek:.

Those night sights are pretty bad. I've been tempted to paint mine white.

Last edited:

mr kablammo

Put on the factory rubber grips and let 'er rip!! The CZ SA is an excellent handgun. I have found it best to avoid the CCI Blazer. I don't shoot steel- cased either. But where is all the brass 9mm going? Do you do IPSC or IDPA? The CZ SA is great for IPSC.