New CZ P-01

Hogleg

Had it about 3 weeks now, and I love it. I havent touched my 1911 since. I needed a fun gun that was a little cheaper to shoot, and now I catch myself bringing it with me everywhere I go. This little pistol feels like it grew to my hand, and is on target as soon as I raise it. I highly recomend CZ to anyone. Read alot of good things about them here, so I took the plunge and have no regrets. Thanks.:D

LH2

That's a CZ for you. Comfortable in the hand, well built and well balanced. Accurate as well. Once you get one you usually will want another. :D

rellascout

+2 for the P01. Great gun. It has one of the most comfortable grips. Its feel in the hand is almost perfect. Same goes for the PCR and the Compact 75.

Bullrock

+3!!! I've carried my P01 with Hakan Flame Birch Grips since last fall. My best automatic, well maybe a hair below my PX4...:D

cslinger

I needed a fun gun that was a little cheaper to shoot, and now I catch myself bringing it with me everywhere I go.

Hell pick yourself up a Kadet .22 kit and you just make forsake ole' JMB by letting that 1911 gather dust. :D

Just kidding, you 1911 purists, just kidding. I will go say seven hail Browingings now and wipe down the Colt. :D

Bullrock

Hey Top & dgludwig

I had some old man health problems for the past several months and I had to shut down most activities. That Included TFL & shootin. I'm feeling great now and heading for the shootin range next week for the first time in months.

Hell, I may even take my 29-2 along and test my arm strength. My target will be a large photo of nurse crachet who stuck all those holes in my backside. I missed being here.

Thank you for asking:D :D :D

dgludwig

Well, welcome back! We (some of us, anyhow:) ) missed you. I'm no spring chicken myself and am starting to appreciate the adage, "Old age ain't for sissies."