New Concealed Carry Pistol, Walther CCP, I BOUGHT A SECOND ONE TESTED TODAY

WildBill45

The Walther CCP I made the video with yesterday was for my fiancee. I liked it so much I bought one for myself today! I went to the range without a camera ... a rare event indeed! After shooting a few I decided to use my iPhone to at least shoot one mag full at high speed. My iPhone had no tripod today or any real support, so I just propped it up on its side on a table and let it roll. The video is very short, and at the end from the concussion of all the rounds blasting away so fast it just rolled over as you will see if you wish.

Another advantage of the gas piston design I found today while shooting. The lower recoil makes for more control and recovery back on target. I was able to shoot 8 rounds in a second or so and keep all 8 in the ten ring in a standard Police 27 target ... what I am used to shooting at of course. I must say the video is poor with the iPhone, especially so when it just falls over at the end, but it does show the performance of this little showoff of a Walther! This little gun can put a lot of lead in a small area in a very fast way! What more can one ask for???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ59BaNvYXs

As a comparison here is a woman shooting my Nano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJAAQOn3Xs

There are two Plus P rounds, but the rest are stock 9mm

Last edited:

TunnelRat

Sounds like good shooting! Next time if you get a chance do a pan over of the target so we can see the handiwork.

WildBill45

Next time if you get a chance do a pan over of the target so we can see the handiwork.

Sometimes I do, but today I just had the iPhone because I wasn't going to film, and just shoot. Shooting film gets in the way sometimes of just having fun. I never considered the benefit of the reduced recoil over than feel in the hand, until I did speed shooting today and saw how much it helps control the gun and recover when shooting fast.