New Ar build with pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Heat

Just put this rig together and it has changed a lot since the pics too.
AR15Shop032.jpg
[/IMG]
AR15Shop038.jpg
[/IMG]
AR15Shop030.jpg
[/IMG]
AR15Shop024.jpg
[/IMG]
AR15Shop017.jpg
[/IMG]

DietCola

nice rifle. on another note...whats the lighting setup for the pics (have a pic of it?)? what camera/lens are you using also?

Desert Heat

The upper is a DPMS A1. I have changed the upper receiver since with DPMS A3. I like the A3 a lot more!!! I love the classic A1, but if you want decent optics are more choices with iron sights A3 is the only way to go, plus I sold the A1 for more than I payed for the A3. The new A3 does not have a FA or a trap door so it has a much cleaner and smoother look. It makes sense because I never use the FA or the trap door.

The lighting is some really really old stuff that my dad has had for 20 years, he is a pro photographer. We switched out the back lights with the front lights to give it that effect and the camera was a Nikon F4 digital that we are both still getting to know.

Desert Heat

I am a lot more comfortable with 35mm and a lot better with it too. I can control everything exactly how I want it with my Nikon F3 and F4 in 35mm, but digital is whole new animal that is a lot harder in may ways. I still don't think that it is as sharp and precise and 35mm, but I understand the appeal. My father the photographer has A LOT of cameras in so many formats and they were pricey, the Nikon he bought was over 5 grand and that was the entry model. When it comes to the high end digitals, you better be a pro or have a lot of spare time because I am learning something new everyday with the Nikon and I have been semi-pro for over ten years. I sit down and talk to my dad about it and the business has changed there is no longer any need for the old school pros like my dad who has been a pro for over 35 years.

bennnn

Ok dude, I gotta call BS on this one.

Just put this rig together

But you posted these great looking pics in this thread on 02-07-2007, 04:38 PM
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236610&page=2&highlight=buying+an+AR-15
Here is a DPMS I put together. It shoots under 1'' at 100 yards.

You also posted the same pic in this thread,,
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226051&page=2&highlight=ok%2C+put+%27em+up+sks+pics
that a guy called sksforever posted in this thread,,
http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2077474#post2077474

Beckerich

beautiful rifle, i'd be showing it off at the range at every oppurtunity, why are there bullets in the handle? [ dont know the proper lingo, i just mean the three that seem to slot into it]

Haterade

why are there bullets in the handle? [ dont know the proper lingo, i just mean the three that seem to slot into it]

One for you and two for each of your friends... before you get captured. Or else you "Keep your weed in there."

Honestly, I have no idea. I'd rather stick some matches or some water purification tablets up in there, but it sure looks pretty neat.

applesanity

BROTHERS! Just put this rig together.

Though it may be difficult to admit, the fact remains... none of y'all are worthy of my greatness.

m16.jpg

FS2K

No applesanity...we are not...

And your skill with the camera! Fantastic. Not to mention that your picture is an original. Allot more that can be said of some pictures...LOL!

applesanity

Not to mention that your picture is an original.

Your sarcasm has been duly noted. TFL is such an awesome message forum. I wonder where the Original Poster Deseart Heat is, to defend all these accusations of fakery.

Status
Not open for further replies.