New Agent accesories &c?

Hafoc

It occurred to me that for all the handguns I have, I didn't really have a good one for concealed carry. I wasn't looking for a Colt New Agent, partly because I didn't know they existed, but the local gun store had one. And darned if that silly thing didn't follow me home! Can I keep it?

Websearches don't give me any information on holsters, extra magazines, or whatnot for the New Agent. I presume it will use the same ones as another of the shortened Colt autos. But if so, could someone tell me which one?

Thanks.

RickB

The "envelope" is essentially the same as the Defender, so mags, holsters, etc. will interchange. Mags, as well as anything that's frame-mounted that fits the OACP will also fit the Defender. A lot of the internals of the OACP slide are different than the Defender/Agent, owing to the different barrel length and recoil spring/guide, but the half-inch difference won't much matter if you are looking for holsters.

michael t

Like been said Defender and officer mags and grips Careful Agent has the thin grips If going to thicker grips will need to change bushngs.
http://ubgholsters.com made my holster Nate does good work at a good price.

The sight will take some practice One figured out you will be suprised . Don't try sighting down entire channel I did and shot low .