New accessory.

Hawg

If you use one of these to charge your revolver the next time you're waiting on the Dr. you will see a dispenser for otoscope cones.
Ask for a couple as they make nice little funnels for odd things. They're especially nice for charging revolver chambers.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Yep, kept losing mine every time I got them.

I commandeered the kitchen funnels from my kids barbie doll houses, perfect for pouring BP!

Even better is the Pedersoli screw in funnel for refilling the flasks. But the others, like yours, serve for smaller tasks well.

bedbugbilly

Hawg . . . I think about those every time I'm at the Dr's and see the dispenser on the wall. Just never asked him for any but they'd not only be handy for what you suggest, but make good funnels for cartridge loading as well for smaller casing especially if using a dipper.

Chowmif16

Good idea

Hawg,
great idea. I always seem to misplace my small funnel just when I need it. Would be nice to have a supply of them.
I have to go to the doc every 6 months for my job, I'll be sure to ask for some. It would be good for making paper cartridges as well.

I was pouring some pretty nice single malt whiskey into my flask the other day, and couldn't locate a funnel. I imagine.....

Cheers,
Chowmi

foolzrushn

funnels

Harbor Fright has a set of 4 small funnels on sale if you won't be seeing the Doc soon. Merry Christmas everyone. :)