new 1911 cc

dakiwi13

so i've gotten to the point where i'm afraid to carry my scorpion or nightmare for fear of having to use it and lose such a pretty gun. but i still want the power of a 45 in a more compact form. well i went to my local gun store here in bogart, ga called Grand Slam Guns. that's where i saw this cute little compact 1911 in a very very affordable pricing tier. all the reviews i read on it were pretty good. in fact they were very positive. so i decided to make the jump

i ended up walking out of the place with an ATI titan xtreme 1911

http://www.grandslamguns.com/product.american-tactical-1911-titan-45-acp-318-71-mahogany-grip-blue

whippoorwill

i'm afraid to carry my scorpion or nightmare for fear of having to use it and lose such a pretty gun.

Well, I suppose most folks need to worry about something...so why not that! I've also read good things about ATI Titan, and the one I've handled seems sound. I'd bet it will serve you well.

dakiwi13

The crime rate of athens is greatly helped by our judicial system that loves to give people probation rather than prison time. My worries are very much based upon that. The wife seems to have taken a liking to it, so i may have to go back to my fnx