NEOS U22 extractor

epr105

I got a used NEOS U22 looked new and it worked great for about 100 rounds. I took it home and was missing the extractor. I got a new extractor and spring from Beretta and replaced it. Worked great for about 100 rounds and it fell out. This time I didn't lose the parts. I put it back together and it will not extract.
Anyone else have this problem or know what is wrong. It is out of warranty so I hate to send it back and be charged 70 dollars to look at it for a simple fix.
Thanks
EPR105

epr105

Put the extractor and new spring in and it seemed to work well for now. I can't believe that no one else had this trouble. Maybe I got a lemon?
ERP105

hexidismal

Strange. I've worked on a couple Neos now, and I get a lot of email about them and their issues since I'm the maker of the Neos guide and trigger job page here. http://hexidismal.awardspce.com

I've seen some odd problems, but an extractor refusing to stay in is a first. I'm going to send you a PM about this.

quasimorte

Sorry for the zombie post but this is the only other place i saw something on this. I am having this issue as well. I found it happens specifically with bulk golder bullet on mine. I have read a few reports of the extractor channel getting gummed up really easily. From what i have read the fix is to soak the slide in cleaner after every range visit while cleaning the rest of the gun, then blowing out the channel to keep it perfectly clean. I shoot on average of about 500 rounds each time I go to the range but haven't had a chance to try this out yet.