need to know Walther p99 limited edition info

Dr.Rob

Staff Alumnus
Anyone have a link/info on where to get a Walther P99 "007" limited edition pistol (w/silencer?) I know Walther made like 1000-2000 of these. E-mail me, pm me or answer here.

Extremist

There are pics on my website of the MI-6 First Edition James Bond 9mm and the Second Edition MI-6 JBII .40S&W pistols.

Good luck trying to find one. Earl (of Earl's Repair Service www.carlwalther.com) knows exactly how many he imported of the First Editions, if I remember correctly, it was around 200 of the 9mm and less than 50 of the .40s.

Walther said there were 1000 of each edition made, but you can't get out of them exactly how many 9mm and .40s were made. It wasn't 1000 of each caliber. They also will not tell you how many were imported into the US.

I've only seen one MI-6 First Edition for sale on the Internet (Gunsamerica or Gunbroker, can't remember). There were three of the JBII .40 Pistols available earlier this year on Gunbroker.Com. I bought two of them, and someone else got the other. I traded one of my .40s to Val at Gulfstream Sports shortly after I bought it.

There was never a "set" which consisted of the pistol and suppressor. Earl was the first to sell the threaded barrels, and I got one when I bought my JB-I pistol. Val was also selling the threaded barrels this year for $100 less than Earl, but there are no more to my knowledge.

Earl does sell the http://www.brugger-thomet.ch/silencer/Impuls/impuls.htm
for the P99. The ones he sells fit the threaded barrels.

You might bring this topic over to the www.waltherforums.com and see if anyone else has any more info.

Regards,
James

loknload

007 P99

I purchased one of the 007 P99's in 9mm. ;) Still have it new in the box!:) My understanding when I bought this was that there was only 1200 of them made and only 40 of those were in .40 cal.
My only mistake was that I didn't buy the Threaded Barrel and (real)Silencer when I bought the pistol. The prices of each I believe have doubled! :( Instead, when I bought the P99 I also bought a P5 at the same time, Also still NIB. :)
I purchased both from Earl's

James_Bond007

James Bond gun

I am looking to buy the James Bond gun. If you would be interested in selling yours or know of someone who would, please contact me. I would be interested in both of your guns.

Keep the 2nd ammendment alive!