need info on two 22lr rifles...

fubsy

the first is a anschutz 1416d custom with original rings, this rifle is still broke downand has the original box and target and has never been assembled. Is this a rifle of value and what approximate value, ......
the second one is an Hk semi auto with detachable mag, looks to be a single stack probably less than 10 rds....maybe 5 or so...
I didnt know they made a 22, could you point me inthe direction to identify this one, I know the info I haveis sketchy....
....fubsy.

Harley Nolden

Staff In Memoriam
FUSBY:
My records indicate that the Ansschultz was mfg'd from 1963-1981. and from your description, New In Box, the value is $350.00.

Having competed in the German Olympic pistol program, #9 in the LandKriese, 1972, and attending many small bore rifle matches in Germany, this was the #1 Rifle used. They are well made and very accurate. I think that due to the year of production and the condition, you have a very unique piece.

According to my records, H&K made 2 .22 caliber rifles,
the model 270: which is a sporting styled rifle and is furnished with either a 5 or 20 round magazine. The rifle was discontinued in 1985.

Valeu EXC=$600.00 POOR=$150.00

The model 300: Similar to the Model 270 except is chambered for the .22 Mag. It was not imported after 1988.

Value EXC=$800.00 POOR $150.00

HJN

[This message has been edited by Harley Nolden (edited January 26, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Harley Nolden (edited January 26, 2000).]

fubsy

Well that was quick...and thankyou....Ive not purchased the rifles yet and if your information is correct I most likely wont at his price,,,,,The seller wants $800 for the anschutz, and 500 for the h/k there both in 22lr......tks..fubsy.