Need high and tight holster for Glock 30

leedesert

I've been looking very hard at the Bianchi minimalist belt slide with the snap belt loops but I'm still open for suggestions. I need it to cover the trigger, ride as high as possible, stay tight to body, blend in with belt leather.

I can get the Bianchi for $40 at my local shop. Anyone know of a better price including shipping?

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16
NRA lifer
GOA
GSSF
KABA

9x19

Here's a second vote for M/D Ent.

Specifically the model BS-2. It is excellent and very concealable.

Mark is good people and won't do you wrong. I have four of his holsters and they are all superb.

------------------
Make mine lean, mean, and 9x19!

whiskey

One more for the BS-2 M/D Holster.

I love mine.

------------------
so he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out into the street.

Bulldog

The BS-2 is a good holster. I have 2: One for my G19s, G23, and G27 and another for my G36.

You could also check out Mark Waldon's stuff at www.waldonholsters.com . Great stuff at great prices. I have a Raptor Defence set from Waldon which works better for me with the G30 than the BS-2 did.

------------------
¡Viva la RKBA!
Bulldawg: NRA, GOA, TSRA, Shiner Bock Connoisseur.
Bulldawg's Firearms Page

grapeshad

Another vote for the BS-2. I have no experience with Mark Waldons stuff but I hear it is top notch.

Actually I don't carry my 30 but my 26 absolutely melts into my side with a BS-2. No need for IWB when all I need is an untucked baggy T-shirt.

leedesert

I like the BS-2 but the price is a bit high. With shipping it's over $60 for a simple slide. Is there a cheaper source?

------------------
NRA lifer
GOA
GSSF
KABA

OTISZ

I just picked up a Wilson Low Profile for my 30. It is a beautiful hoster (sharkskin), but it prints to beat the band. I am going to send it back. It put the butt of the pistol way out and the 30 has a shot butt. Not good. I think I'm going to have to look into a BS-2 also.

:cool:

------------------
"Millions for defense, not one dime for tribute!"

leedesert

That Don Hume 710 looks good. About $32 with shipping for me.

I also found the Desantis #86 minislide on sale for half off the $48 list price.

------------------
NRA lifer
GOA
GSSF
KABA

whiskey

I started with a Don Humme 710, and it is an ok holster. It rides a lot lower then the BS-2. The BS-2 is worth the money.

If you are not sure if you will like a belt slide or OWB, you can try the 710, if you like it at all, save up for the BS-2.

For me going from the 710 to the BS-2 was a very drastic improvement. If you want some good advice, get the BS-2.
If you don't like the BS-2, it will sale quickly, for less of a loss than the 710 will cost you.

------------------
so he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out into the street.

Mark THG

Thank you to all the fans of my holsters.
The BS-2 holster is probably one of the highest riding holsters available. The reason for the pricing is I make them all by hand, The BS-2 is the only holster in my line that is cut using a cutting dye. The only other machine ever used is a sewing machine.
I also offer the holster in a choice of colors, with or without a thumb break or it can lined with 2 different lining's (not reccomended)

The BS-2 is the only holster I attempt to stock. Currently delivery on the model for the Glock 30 is running about 3 weeks. The 9mm/40 I have a few in stock.
Left hand versions are in stock for both frame sized Glocks.
If anyone has any questions please feel free to e mail or call me I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

------------------
www.customholsters.com
M/D ENTERPRISES Custom Concealment Holsters
Gunleather so nice it's almost a crime to conceal it
mde@customholsters.com
100% satisfaction or I buy it back!

"Holsters" the only real cure for mad cow disease

leedesert

ok guy's, you convinced me. I'm probably gonna go with the MD. What color is cordovon anyway?

------------------
NRA lifer
GOA
GSSF
KABA

9x19

leedesert,

I think you'll be very pleased with the BS-2, good choice! :D

------------------
Make mine lean, mean, and 9x19!

leedesert

Which of the colors are more durable? I know this sounds silly but I know certain dies tend to last longer and others tend to look better as they age.

Also, which color tends to be more concealable. I ussualy where jeans with a 1.5" tan leather belt.

------------------
NRA lifer
GOA
GSSF
KABA