Need help on Ghost sight?

Any .45

I would like to add a Ghost sight to my 870 Desert recon. I am currently looking at the XS sight tactical shotgun sight and the Wilson Combat Ghost ring setup with both front and rear tritium which isn't offered on the XS. I would like to know which one is better in you opinion and which one is easier to install on this particular shotgun. Thank you in advance.

MAX100

It maybe a problem with the camo finish. The bead sight ramp will have to be remove to install a front sight and that will damage the finish. Most front GRS has to be soldered on and that will damage the finish also. You could buy another 870 barrel in matte blue and have the front sight installed on it.

GC

Slopemeno

IIRC Scattergun Technologies suggested using JB Weld to mount their front sight, since they frequently had a tritium vial in it. Their front sight was designed to go around the basic 870 bead/base. Not a bad sight setup either, IMHO.

Any .45

Thanks for the help, I know that XS has a barrel band available for the bead, but I would prefer not to go that route if I don't have to and thats why I was wondering about the Wilson. Has anybody actually installed either one of these on the shotgun?