Need help convincing

Benjamin

Hello and happy hollidays all!

Approximately six months ago, my father tore up his shoulder badly while removing a manhole cover. This was the second time in two years that this had happened.

It has had a serious impact upon his ability to shoot, as well as enjoy daily life. Really hasn't healed up properly.

Amongst his duties at work are service calls upon pump stations, which will occasionally require the removal of manhole covers (should have made this clear earlier).

Last night I had a bright idea to prevent him from sustaining further injury. I suggested that he purchase a Barret M82, based upon video of a Marine shooting thru manhole covers, armor glass, and a safe.

I said that he could have his company pay for it, with ammo, as a required tool. They just completed their busiest year in history, so the money to do so exists.

He would also acquire a trunk gun by doing this - another plus.

He would obviously get a .50 to play with.

His largest objection to this course of action was that sooner or later he would have to replace the manhole covers, and may then tear his shoulder again.

So, I know that he's already mostly convinced. Does anyone have any idea of what possible solution I could offer to this, so that he'll actually get the Barret?

Thank you all.

-Ben

bastiat

Huh? Am I missing something? How is a .50 bmg going to help him remove manhole covers from service stations?? It may help him shoot them to heck later on, but how is this going to help his job?

If he has a rotator cuff injury and you really want to help him, get him a copy of The 7 minute rotator cuff solution. Train the muscles of the shoulder back to health and then he can shoot whatever he wants.