Need Cor-Bon 90gr 9x19mm 4" barrel velocity data

Para Bellum

I want to compare the 6g (93gr) EMB bullet in terms of energy with the 90gr Corbon in 9x19mm.

The EMB has the following data:
Velocity: v10 = 1361ft/sec (415 m/s, mean value) from a 4" (100mm) barrel (source)

What is the v10* of Cor-Bon's 90gr 9x19mm bullet fired from a 4" barrel? (and what's the source of such data)
The data I found don't specify the barrel-length and whether it's v0* or v10*

*) Velocity after 0 or 10 Meters (~yds)

cje1980

90gr. Corbon is absolutely terrible to use for self defense. It penetrates less than 9", which isn't good. It might good for squirrels though. To answer your question it does over 1550fps from a BHP with a 4.75" barrel, which means it should be right around 1500fps from your 4" barrel. But that doesn't mean anything. Speed alone doesn't begin to kill until the projectile is moving well beyond 2000fps.

Para Bellum

I need it for a comparison with EMB (by Hirtenberger/Fiocchi)...

Thank you for your info. I need the data to match and compare it with the EMB-Ammo designed by Hirtenberger and now distributed by Fiocchi:

And this is what EMBs look like in design:

emb_40S&W.jpg

and in action. They are designed to open in soft targets and stay closed an penetrate against hard targets:

Gelatine:
gelatine3.jpg

gelatine2.jpg

proj_9x19_gel.jpg

six layers of steel:
steel1.jpg

mete

The Corbon DPX [all copper HP ] will also do the same , penetrate hard surfaces,expand in soft targets.