Need cheaper source for KAHR P9 Mags

Please forgive my ignorance. I know nothing of Kahr products and am trying to help a friend. I have done a couple of searches with little real luck. Plus, TFL doesn't allow searching on words as short as "P9" and so I decided to post my query.

Help! I have a friend with a new Kahr P9 and who is about to take another CHL Survival 101 class. She really likes her new Kahr, a LOT! She took it last time with a borrowed Glock, but now wants to take it with her new Kahr which will be her carry gun, I understand. She needs 3 more magazines for the class, but apparently they cost $37.50. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get some mags cheaper? The class is April 6, so she would need to place the order ASAP.

Thanks!

SouthpawShootr

cdnn investments (www.cdnninvestments.com) has ProMag aftermarket magazines for $11 each. I don't know how good they are, though. I have only purchased factory mags for my K9. You might also try www.gunbroker.com. Occasionally, they have them for cheaper (I picked up a K9 mag a few months ago for $20). Maybe even e-bay (I haven't tried that). I typically keep 3 mags for each gun I carry, so after I got the steal on the third mag, I quit looking. Good luck.

JNewell

AZ Gunrunners

Yeah, but watch the terms -- $50 minimum order and $9 minumum S&H for a package that would fit in a $3.70 USPS priority mailer.

JNewell, good points, but not totally germaine here. Three mags are needed and so the $50 min is met just fine. At $9 shipping, that brings the effective price to $27 each, shipped. That is still more than $10 lower than the original problem price of $37.50. In fact, it is still lower than any price I have seen for Kahr mags, not inclusive of shipping. So while their policy may be essentially horrible, it doesn't necessarily suck in this case.

Eric Larsen

Sportsmans warehouse has them in stock for 27.00 $ each....stainless oem Kahr mags. If there is one locally where you are..its the best deal around...
Shoot well