Need Ammo Cans

B. Lahey

I need another three or four .50 ammo cans. Everywhere I bought them before is sold out and there were none at the last gunshow I went to.

Where the cans at?

Kreyzhorse

The last gun show I was at, those babies were flying outta there. By 10am, there were three ammo cans left in the whole show. My buddy and I bought two and there were people waiting in line to buy the last one.

This run on ammo cans is crazy.

flippycat

hey just a heads, up not sure of your location in Indiana and if it is close enough to justify a trip ..but The Army Store on rt4 Fairfield,OH has 100 coming in this Saturday. I got the last one after I read this post lol. I bought a few a few weeks ago and they had a mountain. The lady at the counter said they go pretty quickly and they get them in about once a month there.

SOSARMS

Guys .......don't worry there's plenty for everyone. Earlier today i visited a surplus military auction site, and there were thousands sold and also for sale. I don't believe in my lifetime i will ever want for one !!!
Going for about 3 bucks a can in lots.

B. Lahey

Some places online have the plastic ones, I would rather have the standard military ammo cans. Those are sold out everywhere I have looked.

Kragax

We have a surplus guy around here that sells .30 cal for 4.00 a piece or 5 for 18.00. I just bought four and will be getting five more a the show later this month. He had some .50 cal for like 6.00 if I remember right.

SilentHitz

My brother just ordered a few for us from a place that offered pallets at good prices...I'll have to find out where that was, and post a link later. Think it was like $3 for 30 cal., and $5 for the 50. I'll get back after I talk to him.

MrClean

Wideners has em. Out of stock on newer ones right now but had some last week. Have a great buy on the old style side opening cans though. May have to knock a little rust off the outside and/or hit with some paint, but seals seem to be in tact and inside is near perfect.

Also have a smokin deal on FNFAL Metric magazines.... 10 with a free 30 caliber ammo can for 95.00.

http://wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=668|827