need a velcro holster for my bag

bigghoss

so I bought a messenger bag for OTB carry of my glock 17 as well as all the other stuff I like to have with me (like books, not just tactical stuff) anyway I didn't realize that it doesn't come with any holster inside just a large compartment with a large strip of velcro (loop side) so I need some kind of holster with the hook side velcro on the back to hold the gun.

gearchecker

Here's an idea. Go to Walmart and buy one of the Nylon holsters they sell for the Air Pistols.
They cost about $8-10 and fit just about everything.
Sew on a velcro strip and you should be good to go.

Chesster

A lot of the cheapie nylon holsters have velcro on the side for the strap. You can get the opposite stand for the inside of your bag. I have a day planner that uses the velcro system to secure my G17 + a spare mag. There are some generic holsters on Ebay that have the hook and loop material to stick the holster under furniture. The base is rectangular and the holster itself is a wide band of elastic.

hecate

Maxpedition has a good adjustable velcro holster that will fit nearly any gun. It's the one I use in the holster pocket of my Jumbo Versipack.

5.11 has one that's better with smaller guns and has an optional thumb break.