Need a magazine for a Regina .25 ACP

Doc Hoy

Does anyone have a lead on the magazine for that pistol?

Does anyone have a lead on a complete pistol (Pre-1927 if that matters) that includes the magazine (Don't care about the condition since I am only looking for parts)

I have my eyes on a magazine from a Bauer .25 ACP which looks very similar. (I don't have the pistol with me to try it. I am 700 miles from home.) Does anyone know if these magazines are interchangeable?

gyvel

Doc, if you buy it from Bob's Gun Shop, it will, in all likelihood, be a Triple K. Just so you know.

Doc Hoy

Traveling in FL 600 miles from the pistol….

And ran across three of them at the Port Charlotte gun show that might fit. Price was 30.00 but I wasn't willing to take the chance.

I also found .25 ACP ammunition but the gun show price was no better'n I can do at the LGS.

TK,

The ones you found (Thanks for looking) are the ones I will probably wind up with.

Doc Hoy

Aircool

You are living (as I am sure you know) in one of the most beautimous parts of the state.

Stay warm.

AirCool65

I'll bet the Numrich magazine photo is a Triple K brand too. It looks typical of their magazines. When I was looking for more magazines for my Star BM, I saw a lot of those. The follower on the factory Star magazines was rounded, not flat. The Triple K very well may work in your Regina. It looks like the Regina went out of production in 1936, so it might be your only choice.

Some places to call might be Jack First Gun Shop and Lee's Gun Parts. They might have some original ones.