Need a knife to go with P7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKFan9

Yup you read it. I like to match my handguns with a nice knife. No idea why... I just like the idea.

I am looking for a nice knife to go with my HK p7. Obviously I would be looking for something made in Germany... and would follow the same lines at the P7.

I AM NOT well versed in knives... so I am just looking for some ideas. Not trying to break the bank... but not looking to skimp either.

Stressfire

I'm sure Paul Hogan might have something to say about that one.:p

Are you thinking folder, tactical folder, short sword, old granddads jackknife that he used for fly fishing, or....?

AK103K

Something that opens when you squeeze the handle...?
Or flip a lever. :)

ry%3D400

My personal favorite, but its not German, and you dont have to bother fiddling with it to get it "open". :)

ry%3D400

HKFan9

Some nice idea's already... didn't think I would get this much attention. I was thinking just a folder... something that could be a daily carry, but something still kind of "classic" like the P7.

The HK knives by Benchmade are nice... and I get a discount on them through work... but I was looking for something less.....mass produced? I guess you could say.

banditgriot

Head over to Knifeart.com and check out the offerings from Chris Reeves. I think a Sebenza folder would make a classy folding companion for your P7.

predecessor

IMTHDUKE, I thank you not to post mouth-watering pictures of your P7 which only serves to make me jealous and want one for myself :mad:

ClydeFrog

carry-protection folders/fixed blades...

There are a few high quality fixed & folding blades I know of...
MOD, Benchmade, William Henry, Strider, CRKT(Columbia River Knife & Tool), Ernest Emerson, Cold Steel.

MOD, www.blackhawk.com has a few folding/fixed blades that would work well.
Benchmade is also a popular brand. There is a NY area ceramic type blade company I think is called Stone River or Snake River. They market a few outdoor/folding knives with Ti handles & ceramic material blades.

William Henry is on the high/custom end. Gil Hibbens(check spelling) does custom work too. He made the "Rambo" blades for Sly Stallone. ;)
Cold Steel is another great name.

Clyde F

Status
Not open for further replies.