Need a Holster that fits ME!!!!

LOUD

Ok folks, I need a holster that fits me! Im a fellow with a few extra pounds above the belt line. I can buy any number of holsters for my glock 27 that I carry on the job( Im a forester ) but they are all flawed as far as Im concerned . To fit me comfortably NO part of the the gun can be above the belt line , it all needs to be down at my side and not pushing into my "love handles" . I know someone is gonna say " why dont you just lose weight" and Im gonna say "bite Me". Who makes and sells a holster thats position is outside the pants( theres already enough stuff in there)and lays down my thigh and not feeling like a large burr under my saddle . I dont worry about concealement , so thats not an issue. I have several already that puts over half the guns mass above my belt and they are about as uncomfortable as a digital exam . So where could I get something that fits.....LOUD

Creeper

There are lots and lots of "tactical thigh holsters" on the market... which is what you're probably looking for.
Most folks, unless they are tactical LE or military, don't use them, so you may not get too many useful answers here.
In your semi-unique case, I can understand the application and need... Safariland, BladeTech and Blackhawk come to mind as possible makers.

Just to toss it out there, there are also chest rigs, often called "guide holsters"... such as those made by Diamond D, might look at a few of those.

Cheers,
C

IDAHOMIKE

At the risk of shamelessly plugging my work, have a look at the links in my signature. Theres nothing Ive made that fit your criteria, but Id be happy to do a custom design to your specs for a reasonable rate. Please let me know if I can be of service.