Need a good source for once fired brass.

BerettaBill

I just ordered from Champion Brass Reloading and they had some really nice Winchester nickel .40 S&W (processed) cases. I bought 500 for $38.00 with free shipping. I know that other places have cheaper prices up front but after you pay for them cleaned and shipped it all comes out about the same. I'll keep you posted on the quality and speed of shipping.

Prince55

Brass Cases---

Thumbs Up for The Lovemaster. I just got some brass in from him and it
looks Great, about like new. Great guy to deal with.

Thanks

The Lovemaster

I've got tons of .40 S&W for sale cheap!!!

Hey have you ever found anyone to buy .40 brass? I too have a large quantity of it and will probably take it with me on the next trip to the recycler. Just doesn't seem to be much of a market for it.

The --> Blushing From The Praise In This Thread, Thanks, Guys! <-- Lovemaster

BerettaBill

I just received my shipment of 500 once fired nickel 40 S&W cases from Champion Reloading. The price was $32.95 with free shipping. I ordered last Thursday and received the cases today. This is a good company and the cases were in fantastic shape.

www.championsbrand.com

craigklee

I'm looking for once fired .40 S & W brass, but it would require shipping it to South Africa. Email me if you interested, thanks Craig

dogfood

You may also want to send a PM to Silentarmy, who usually has various calibers of once-fired for sale. I picked up a bunch of 10mm recently that way.

dogfood