My ugly AR

USMCsilver

:D I just wanted to share a picture of the newest addition to the AR collection. It is incomplete (stripped) but I still had to show it off. I plan on mating the lower with a 24" stainless steel fluted bull barrel free-floated with a Harris bipod.

Some of you will hate it, some of you will like it. Please try to keep the critisizm constructive, and if you are in Kali, I don't want any rude remarks -- you are just jealous! ;)

So without further adieu, click below...

Attachments

• yellowar.jpg
    yellowar.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 578

USMCsilver

Hehehe

At the range, it sure will be a headturner. :D Not to mention, it will go well with my yellow Ford Ranger (the truck was given to me -- I took it -- free truck -- no complaining on color).

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
Aw, c'mon, yankytrash; it's easier to find in the dark...

USMCsilver, you gonnna use it in match competition?

Art

USMCsilver

Art, no, not really. I have not gotten into compeditive shooting yet. But, I guess I would like to some day.

I just like to shoot. My buddies and I go out quite often and "challenge" on another in many shooting activities. Skeet, trap, targets, etc... Sometimes money is involved, but we do it just for fun as well. :cool:

MeekAndMild

Paint some pink flowers on it and it will be perfect for Mardi Gras.

There should be an automatic exemption to the ban for pastel colors don't you think?

USMCsilver

LOL! Did your Bushy get attacked by Barney? I have seen some pics of those purple monsters. Why don't you send it back? Didn't they say they would refinish it for free? :confused:

KPS

Great rifle Silver.CA makes excellent lowers.I think I might get my next one from him.At least it looks less dangerous to the antis:D