My two new C&R's.

SwampYankee

Picked up a pristine Fazakerly Enfield and a Spanish FR-8 last week. The Enfield does not appear to have ever been shot, it's a 1953 manufacture. Everything matches: bolt, receiver, magazine and even the bands are marked F 53. Wood is in very, very good condition. Mostly light handling marks, the bolt head is pristine. Surprisingly a #2 bolt head. $375 with shipping. It still has a tag on it, I assume it is from import. Not sure.

The FR-8 is in good condition, the wood was really beat up but the metal was in great condition. I stripped it down, hand scraped the wood, sanded, stained, hit it with 3 coats of tung oil and 2 coats of paste wax. It's much prettier than it started out. I thought it was a great deal for $200.

I'll never shoot the Enfield, I have 3 others already. I can't wait to take the FR-8 out.

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

madcratebuilder

Damn nice Fraz you picked up, damn nice price too!!!! I would have jump on that so fast. I like the wood on that one. I have a 55 UF series I picked up in the wrap, if yours shoots as well as mine your gonna love it.
ForSale008Medium.jpg