my small arsenal

furyfour

arsenal.jpg

here's what I have for now!

IN a bit when i get some more cash I'd like to get a modern bolt action and a semi-auto .308 of some kind...but they'll have to wait haha

furyfour

haha thanks all... oh I need a shorter barrelled shotgun too haha

PBP-
yes i've owned a couple and miss them dearly....haha read what i wrote in the handgun forum in a similarly named thread!

predator86

you could just get a slug barrel for the shotgun you already have instead of buying a completely different gun......or go buy a used bird barrel and have it cut down.....nice collection though

nice collection...well rounded

you could just get a slug barrel for the shotgun you already have instead of buying a completely different gun......or go buy a used bird barrel and have it cut down.....nice collection though

Trying to talk him out of buying another gun :eek: :eek: :eek: Hold your tongue.

homefires

Good stuff! Don't let out where you live. The Arsenal Police will come see what you have that they don't!:D

Yea! Dido on the plastic, No Plastic guns! Fooooowyy!

allenomics

furyfour, it looks like you need one more pistol to match your number of long guns. May I suggest a Ruger .22LR, stainless, 5.5" bull barrel?

furyfour

oh and thanks Beau!

haha I love that K31 & the Mauser!!!

I will never part with them!!!

soo sell me some ammo haha

Jeff B.

Nice picture, and collection.

I was looking at the weapons, and thinking, "boy, he's got a bunch", when I started thinking about my safe...

You've got me by a few, but I've got a couple more than I had realized!

Now I need to lay in a few rounds for each piece. I've tended to concentrate on the odballs like the 6.5 & 8 mm's.

Jeff B.

predator86

just think if he saves money on not buying another shotgun he can put it towards that other gun that is "just out of my price range", or he could put the money towards a couple cases of ammo.....one thing that i dont see is either a FAL or an M14....maybe a semi-auto smg....

furyfour

predator, you do have a very good point!!! That should gun would be for HD really and probably wouldn't see much use.

I think I will buy the savage i posted about in the rifle forum (with my economic stim check)

and save for a PS90 or microtech...

rem870hunter

nice collection.
what make and caliber are the pistols and the rifle with the bipod?

i don't even want to think about taking pics of what my dad has locked up. it may make someone unhappy, like him (dad). and there may not be enough room to post them.

furyfour

Pitols are 2x Glock 19 (9mm), Glock .23 (.40), Glock 36 (.45), Ruger SR9 (9mm), FN Five Seven (5.7x28), S&W M&P 340CT (.357)

Rifle is an Enfield in .303 British