My Ruger LCR .22

marano

I bought this about a year and a half ago and have not shot it much. Got it out in the yard this afternoon and shot it a bit. I have to say it shoots pretty good for what it is. I was shooting at ten yards with it. I shot the last five rounds I had at the empty box. The last five rounds were actually CCI mini mags and they did not shoot as well as the Federal Bulk pack. I was aiming at the word "rounds" on the box.

22-rimfire

I have one. I think it would be a fabulous little 22 revolver if they would add the exposed hammer. I expect they will in time.

oldcabin

Where did you get that box? :)

I was impressed too with the LCR 22. I thought it had a good trigger and was surprisingly accurate for what it is. I would buy another when they get around to doing an exposed hammer version.

22-rimfire

Where did you get that box?

Funny that anyone would even think that.

I am just about to pull the trigger on an exposed hammer 38spl LCR. Been procrastinating a bit.... don't need it. Maybe it will be gone when I go to buy it. ;)

How is the trigger pull on that LCR22? I am very interested in purchasing one.

Terrible. A Ruger LCR 22LR is one of only two guns I've ever sold after purchasing it and the only gun I haven't regretted selling. Trigger pull was so bad I couldn't keep that thing on target. Brought it back to the shop and owner was nice enough to trade me for $50 and the difference in a step up to a S&W 63. Much better trigger and I've never looked back.