My refinished Glock 20 slide......

alston73

I just saw a G22 with that same look at Mustang Gun and Pawn here in the Oklahoma City area. It's a gun that was previously a Missouri State Trooper gun and had a nice refinish.

tjhands

It's a "brushed stainless" finish. I shipped the KKM barrel along with the slide to give him an idea of the finish I was looking for. He did a great job with the matching. The underside of the slide is just as flawless and gorgeous as the outer surface. $59 + $8 for him to ship it back to you. I'm more than pleased.

Rivers

It'll be interesting to see how these "painted on" finishes hold up over time. They sure do look good when he finishes, though.

choochboost

It'll be interesting to see how these "painted on" finishes hold up over time.
My thoughts exactly. You can get NP3 from Robar for just a bit more - $90 for a (slide only) refinish job that is self-lubricating, durable, anti-corrosion, a dream to clean, and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Looks nice. I have had a few slides finished in NP3 by Robar. They usually required several trips back to fix careless mistakes and broken parts (I'm 0/3 with them on "good work"), but they eventually made it "right" each time - at the cost of long waits. The finish though is holding up very well.