my newest toy

2002gti

HPIM0468.jpg

just picked it up this afternoon, benelli nova. i saw that they were on sale for $349 and couldn't resist.

2002gti

4+1 , i have a +2 extention on the way. that and a buttstock shell holder is all this piece will see, not like an AR - the mods never end.

colostomyclown

I heard somewhere an extension on an imported gun is illegal. I know I'm probably mistaken, but what's the deal? Do they mean it's illegal to SHIP them from factory with one or what?

Nice Nova though. I used to think they were uglier than sin, but I've slowly grown to appreciate and even want one. I plan to make a Nova my woods/all weather/bear/coyote shotgun. Basically my "good ol boy" gun. No extension, just a carry sling. 4+1 is more than adequate in all honesty and is probably much lighter in the field for it.

tighty whitey

Nice Purchase

I've had my eye on this gun for some time now and I know that I should purchase it but I already have a Mossberg shotty and need to add another handgun first. I know you'll enjoy this gun.

colostomyclown

weird. I saw fully extended m4's at Cabelas, like 5 or 6 of them. If you buy a semi without the extension, I assume it's legal to add an aftermarket extension?

bigghoss

bi-mart up here has them with the sweet ghost ring sights. I'd love to get one to go with my mossberg persuader 500 and my 870.

they also have a fixed pistol grip buttstock and a collapsible one too but I'd get the standard like yours.

jgcoastie

That fixed pistol grip stock you speak of is very, very nice... Had the tacti-cool model with fixed pistol grip stock and ghost ring sights... Sold it b/c I didn't use it.