My new wheel gun

superpelly

Got it last week Smith & Wesson Model 28-2 , 4 inch $400.00
Great shape.
232323232323232001.jpg

Last edited:

Duke City Six

Nice Highway Patrolman. It does indeed look to be in very good condition, and that seems like a great price. If I ever find one, that's the barrel length I would prefer, too. Congrats.

IDAHOMIKE

Nice find. I have longed for one for some time now. Theres one for sale locally, but at $575 in roughish shape, I believe Ill pass. Enjoy!

richardcorey

Superpelly: What a great find. I had a Model 28 6-inch barrel for years, and even though it was a little too big for comfortable carry, it was my most often fired pistol. If I missed a shot with the 28, I knew it was my own fault, NOT the pistol. And in my area they are just about impossible to find without having to mortgage the house.
Your 4-inch will do wonders for you, and I wish you well with it, It's definitely a keeper, wish I still had mine. Enjoy the ride.

shouldazagged

Four hundred, in today's ridiculous market? Tell us what caliber weapon you were holding on the guy when you stole his 28-2! :D

You did good.

Chowder

very nice! I am drooling over here in all honesty haha. I have told myself that I will not buy a gun for a long time until I get more in my savings. But if I find a nice S&W .357 L or N frame for the right price I am going to have to break my promise. Also if i see an older Taurus model 66 in .357. Not as nice as the S&W but it was my first gun that I had sold and want it back badly.

mrray13

Beautiful wheelie at an even better price! I bought my son a nickel 27-2 about 3-4you years ago in 90%+ shape for $350. Too see a similar gun at a similar price now shows there is still a few honest salesman/people out there.