My new Sig

GojuBrian

It's a Sig Sauer 238 SAS in .40 S&W. Here's the description from the website.

The P239® SAS Gen 2, joining the recently updated P229® and P220® Carry versions, features a melt treatment on frame & slide, SRT Trigger System, short trigger, SIGLITE® Night Sights, and black polymer grips. The slide features an engraved SIG SAUER® Custom Shop logo. The Generation 2 SAS is available in a Nitron or Two-Tone version. The P239® SAS Gen 2 comes in .9mm, .357SIG, and .40S&W calibers. This P239 pistol from the SIG SAUER Custom Shop has gone through a radical dehorning process resulting in an ultra smooth, snag free profile that’s ideal for concealed carry.

I bought it for concealed carry and I think it will fit the bill perfectly. The trigger is REALLY good!
Here's some photos from my iphone.
Here is how it came. I took it out,stripped it down, and cleaned it up real nice. It's a breeze to take down too.
e4045640.jpg

87caedbe.jpg

bf58d26f.jpg

I've also ordered some new leather for it including belt, mag carrier, and holster.

Now, I can't wait to get to the range!!

Seaman

Yo Brian -

You will find the SRT trigger (short reset trigger) very fast, and it also shoots accurate, like a laser. The pistol is a little on the heavy side, I carry one in either a shoulder holster or IWB, tried it on the ankle, but that was too awkward.

Congrats.

Hey Brian, I did Goju too...Haven't in a while. Torn ACL and Meniscus, good times ;) lol

Anyways I LOVE that SIG ;) Congrats... Let us know how you do with it.

GojuBrian

A Black Belt Karate guy like you, who needs a gun anyways? :D

After training as long as I have, I have learned more about what I'm NOT capable of. Lol
More than one guy, great big guy, guy with weapon,Etc.. That changes things. Chuck Norris even carries a gun!

Btw, I made a typo in my original post. It's a 239,not 238 obviously.

GojuBrian

Hey Brian, I did Goju too...Haven't in a while. Torn ACL and Meniscus, good times ;) lol

Anyways I LOVE that SIG ;) Congrats... Let us know how you do with it.

Thanks! Good to meet a fellow karateka, even if it was a while back.
I had a complete acl tear a couple years ago. Had surgery and it's better now, but not good as new.

Thanks about the Sig too. It's my first Sig and I like it a lot!
When I get a chance to go to the range I'll post a report.