My new SearsRoebuck auto loaader

grubbylabs

So how do you like my new to me 12g auto loader I traded a set of truck air bags and 50 bucks for it. It seems to shoot good. Any one know any thing about the adjustable choke on it?

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 134

Patriot USA

Sounds like you may have a Ted Williams 300, made by Winchester; same as a Winchester 1400.

To set the choke correctly, screw it all the way down. It should stop just beyond Full; then back it off to what setting you want. You should feel clicks. It doesn't have all the settings printed on it. The click between IC and MOd would be Skeet 2; The click inbetween Mod and Full would be Improved Modified. It can be also unscrewed all the way off for cleaning.

Good guns. I had a TW 200 (Winchester 1200) the pump version. I shot that gun really well. Grandson inlaw has it now.

Last edited:

zippy13

I had a Sears by Hi-Standard and it's choke was set just as described, above.

Greetings Patriot USA, and welcome aboard.

grubbylabs

OH yes greetings Patriot and welcome to the forum, Sorry I did not see that you were new before. Hope you like it here.

Chaz88

looks like a good shot gun but I think you should swap that filter on the fish tank out for a canister.

zippy13

ebutler462,
Do you recall, does the Lyman have the same basic instruction: Tighten all the way and first click back is full?