My new S&Ws (pics!)

Silvanus

I went to the gun shop a few weeks ago intent to finally buy a suppressor and TB for my Glock...Then I saw these two used, but in like new condition S&W revolvers. A M66-1 and a M60. I got a very good deal on them so I had to buy both :D I finally picked them up today (yes, it takes that long here) and I wanted to share some pictures with you guys:)

and a family photo of my S&Ws (excluding the 17)

PS: I think I need a shotgun and/or rifle next, so that useless but fun suppressor will have to wait even longer:(

Hammer It

PS: I think I need a shotgun and/or rifle next, so that useless but fun suppressor will have to wait even longer

Hello Silvanus
You have a good start on S&W's there. If you are looking for a Shot gun why not keep it all in the family ? Here is a model 1000 Semi-Auto that S&W used to sell. It was amade by Howa of Japan and is very dependable. Regards, Hammer It

SWModel10001.jpg

SWReceiver10002.jpg

SWReceiver1000.jpg

SWGripCap.jpg

SW1000BarrelStamp.jpg

SW10003.jpg

Silvanus

Wow, that's a very nice looking shotgun. I haven't thought about which shotgun to buy, yet. I need to save up some money first:)

BTW, is that model 60 +p rated?

Last edited:

Hammer It

Wow, that's a very nice looking shotgun. I haven't thought about which shotgun to buy, yet. I need to save up some money first

Hello Silvanus
Another Point is that S&W also Marketed Rifles with Their name on them. The Early ones were expensive and real Tack drivers built by Husqvarna of Sweden. These typically run in the $700.00-$850.00 Range when you can find one. They also had Howa Later make some rifles for them, that closely resemble the quality and Looks of my Model 1000 Shotgun shown. I Once had one in 22-250 Caliber but it had a Heavy target Barrel on it and I became weary from Toting it along to hunt woodchucks so I swapped it off. The model number of those Howa Rifles was 1500 series and they can be seen on Gunbroker.com or Auction Arms at times. Just a thought, and I would Like to own a Husqvarna S&W made rifle some day...;) Hammer It