MY NEW P32!

Onslaught

I know this is redundant from another post, but I just wanted to thank everyone who said I needed a Kel-Tec P32!!! I had a NAA Guardian on layaway, and mentioned it here, and as you can imagine, got BOMBARDED with "get the Kel-Tec".

I did, and BOY were you guys right! It was the only black on black in a herd of blue, pearl, grey, and purple... I'll let you know how it shoots, but it's SO small and light, I can't tell I've got it on me, and I've only owned it for about 2 hours now!!! It's riding in an Uncle Mike's #2, since the #1 didn't cover the trigger guard enough for me or the Shop guy to be happy with. #2's a bit big, but it'll do until I can get a good one.

Thanks again guys and gals!

Kentucky Rifle

Congratulations Onslaught...

and welcome to the club! However, in my experience, you just might decide that you need the Guardian also! I figured that I needed both because of the different "fit" in the various pockets the little pistols go into.
(At least that's what I told my wife. She just did her standard, "raise one eyebrow thing" that she does when she just KNOWS that I'm lying my ___ off! You can't fool a woman you've been married to for a quarter of a century.)
Anyway, have a look at RJ Hedley's back pocket holsters. I have two. They work well and are moderately priced. And I know I've said it before, but with the purchase of a holster (front or rear pocket), he gives you the option of buying one of his little "pocket" mag pouches for when you get that extra magazine. Keeps out the lint and only costs ten or fifteen dollars. (But Honey, I NEED it!) :)

Kentucky Rifle

Curuzer

Outstanding! Got my hard chrome slide back today (16 days), and my P32 is cuddling in my front pocket in its Uncle Mikes #2 holster. The fit and finish on the new slide is outstanding (the barrel is much tighter than the one I sent in). They also sent me an extra guide rod and spring set to boot. I love this little pistol. Can't wait to get out to the range tomorrow. Got some Fiocchi and some silvertips on order from ammoman too. Once you get it to fire reliably, it becomes a must carry gun (mine shot the first 100 rounds of silvertips reliably before I sent it off).

I better stop, my Sig P239 is getting pissed. I did take it to the range this weekend, and it has nothing to worry about; Sig P239/40 and Kel-Tec P32 are a great 1-2 punch combination.

jtduncan

Hedley makes some sweet holsters.

If you get the back pocket holster, you can also use it in the front.

And the draw is pretty fast.

notbubba

Onslaught,
Have you shot the dang thing yet?
If not what the heck are you waiting for?
If you have tell us about it.:p

Onslaught

Oh yeah, Sorry Bubba...

I haven't shot it yet... It's doing that "pretty all week, raining all weekend" crud around here, so I haven't gotten the chance yet.

I plan to go this weekend, if my wife'll let me off some of these HOME IMPROVEMENTS that I FREAKING STARTED ON MY OWN WITHOUT HER ASKING AND NOW THE NAZI WON'T LET ME HAVE A MOMENTS PEACE UNTIL I'VE REBUILT THE ENTIRE HOUSE FROM THE GROUND UP!!! :eek:

Ahem... what was I saying? Oh yeah, I'm still planning on it soon.

Hey Alamo, I sent my MO off for the Hedley today, I'm pretty confident that it'll be at least as good as everyone says it is... JT's a great guy.