My new mouse gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

To3T@g

I got the sig p238 I said i was going to get in one of the threads. My firt and only true mousegun! Its a sweet looking little gun for sure and feels solid,it functions smoothly when i rack the action. havent shot it yet,but will this weekend. Has anyone else shot one? if so how was it? has anyone heard any negative reviews about it? I also havent seen any one on here talk about them at all,or maybe i havent seen a thread on ihere if there is/was one. on the recent mouse gun thread i didnt see one pick of one,but plenty of kahr's and ruger! I saw one in the recent 1911 picture thread though. sig advertises siglite night sights on this model,but it seems my came with conrtest sights. just 3 big white dots that dont glow at all. any way guys,if u heard anythink about em id like to hear it.
thanks

condition_ONE

Hows the trigger on your gun in particular? I shot one of my buddies at the range last week and it was only so-so. I'm sure it'll be great once he gets it cleaned up however.

To3T@g

yeah the trigger does leave a little to be desired. like a 6lb pull felt like,but like u said aftter a few sessions at the range it will lighten a lil im sure and be more crisp.

To3T@g

wow! i guess there is or was a thread on this pistol here. sry skan21! didnt come up when i searched for it on here! i googled it and it poped up with a review on this forum. any way im worried about T.pains problem with his p238 and i hope mine doesnt act like that!!! im going to give it a good cleaning befor friday afternoon when i shoot it and maybe even buff the feed ramp up nice and shiney. ill let u guys know how it shoots and post a pic. i want to get the rosewood grips for it. hope sig has them available! as i said above mine didnt come with night sights:(

Status
Not open for further replies.