my new mini!

rocky.223

Approximately 6 months ago I ordered a custom ar from dpms, after this long I had my lgs call AGAIN and inquire to the status of the rifle. We were told it would be another 6 to 8 WEEKS! ridiculous!! so we cancelled the order and I ordered a mini-14 target model. after less than a week it's here!!:D
Bought a Nikon 3-9x40 scope but would like to put a bipod on it but can't figure out how? No spot for stud or built in lug, I also don't want to damage the finish. Soooo any ideas?
Image09142011162611 (2).jpg

tAKticool

real nice rifle- While I am the absolute king of cheap-o commie ammo, particularly pink-o Commie cheap-o Ammo in .223 (I don't have a huge .223 stash for my AR but vast majority of it is Commie cheap ammo in bimetal/steel/whatever it is, it's cheap bad ammo, Comrade) - I recommend you get a settin of some great ammos for it.

A nice variety is always great but you ewanna stock up on Hornadys, nice TAP and Varmints and all that good ish they got goin on there, real good ammos, maybe some Federal / Lake City match ammos, all that good stuff.

No use have a target model .223 if you're gonna borrow my Comrade ammo to plink and shrink ,you know? Feed it a steadt diet of good stuff (and use some cheap ammo to test fit and finish /function etc.