My New Kahr PM45

randyc74

I went to the range last Friday night with my new Kahr
PM45 and I built pocket holster over the weekend.
At the range, I fired 150 rounds of blazer brass 230 grain ball, some Winchester white box ball ammo and 25 rounds of 230 grain Speer Gold Dot Hollowpoints. The little .45 digested them all. I did attempt to fire some older reloads. I had a failure to feed with a 185 grain semi wadcutter lead bullet. That one wouldnt feed and I had one heck of a time ejecting the cartridge. It looks to be an improper crimp. I had one jacketed hollowpoint reload dent the primer but not fire. All in all I'm really happy with this Kahr.
Randy

randyc74

Sorry Guys, I forgot to post some photos.

Randy

Attachments

• 100_1447 cropped.jpg
    100_1447 cropped.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 408
  • 100_1450 cropped.jpg
    100_1450 cropped.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 289

Rubble

No offense meant but...Thank you for supporting the Moonies.The company is owned by Dr Justin Moon, son of Sun Young Moon.:eek:

NGIB

No offense meant but...Thank you for supporting the Moonies.The company is owned by Dr Justin Moon, son of Sun Young Moon.

And your point is? I own three Kahrs because they are fine pistols. If you don't want to buy one fine - don't...

TDrift

I did not know Justin Moon had a doctorate degree....
a doctorate degree in what?

Moonies thing is cult.
Once again, John Moses Browning was a Mormon. And Mormon is cult also.

TripIII

I bought a K9 about a year ago hoping that my wife would warm up to it. It worked. She has her CCH class in two weeks so she had me take her to the range this weekend. She has always been a really good shot as long as I hand her the gun cocked and loaded, just like she drives well if the car is full of gas and the oil changed and the fluids all up to level and the tires... Anyway, she was able to load the magazine, rack the slide, clear the weapon and shoot great groups at 8, 24 and 30' with the K9. So much for the Ladysmith. I have always liked this smaller sized K9. Most comfortable CCH gun I own. Would like to get a new one and have them dress it up with the Barstow barrel and night sights for her...me...

randyc74

Well guys, I sure didn't realize posting a range report and a couple of photos about my Kahr would ignite a discussion of Moonies, Babtists and Mormons complete with a scripture quote.:rolleyes:

tplumeri

a couple of photos about my Kahr would ignite a discussion of Moonies, Babtists and Mormons complete with a scripture quote.

Havent heard from the "Gay Men for Crist" contingent yet.....:eek:

lefteye

Don't blame your crimp on the semi wadcutters for any problem. I had the same trouble with factory loaded semi wadcutters. The ramp doesn't like them. I had a terrible jam-extremely tight-with my P45. No problems with other bullet shapes (all factory ammo).

Largestal

great job on the pocket holster. Wish I had that kind of talent to make stuff like that. I am only good with wood. (somehow that doesn't sound PC)

Shadi Khalil

No offense meant but...Thank you for supporting the Moonies.The company is owned by Dr Justin Moon, son of Sun Young Moon.

Have you ever actually held or fired a Kahr?

Does your monnie-phobia prevent you from doing so?

Has anyone here ever actually met a monnie?

Does it matter?

This is firearms forum, not a place for religous discussion.

Jeez.....

Btw, very nice gun and holster.