My Maadi "ARM" 'AK's non-matching trunnion.

Despite the different "OK ****" serial on the left side of the action, Luckily the bolt serial Does match the bolt carrier.

The previous owner fired some rounds and allowed me to fire a dozen rds. before I bought it last month. With my three SKS, Enfields and Spanish FR8s, I Always looked for matching bolts before purchase, but quite frankly, this time I forgot about any potential problem, especially hearing about the gun's operation and trying it out. 'Several' boxes of ammo have been used even After I bought it. Everything seems normal.

:)The main question here: Weren't the original bolt carriers swapped for a US-made bolt carrier with Matching bolt (to help comply with 922r parts...) followed by a careful check of the head space, and adjustments always made if required:confused:,
before initial distribution inside the US? Maybe this was standard procedure on post-ban AK clones....

Note that it is a Maadi "ARM", and not a MISR 90.

Last edited:

RC20

Can't help as this is the wrong group and possibly wrong forum.

This is bolt action and pump. Semi auto at least and maybe better info at the AK Forum.

kozak6

Nah, bolts and carriers aren't used as 922r parts since they are generally importable, and because they are too expensive to make.