My M14 in Canadian Forces Temperate CADPAT.

Skullboy

Just recently finished painting this Temperate CADPAT stock for my M14. :D

f7d3bd28.jpg

f7d3bd38.jpg

f7d3bd1f.jpg

f7d3bd2e.jpg

I have also done the C.F. AR(Arid Region) CADPAT.
f8974c0d.jpg

SKBY.

JD DRIVER

Like that paint job skullboy. What scope do you have on it. Did you have any problems with brass clearing your target knobs.

Dave Markowitz

They both look great.

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a difference between CADPAT and MARPAT? If so, what? They look the same to me.

Skullboy

The differences between the two patterns is the colors. used.

MARPAT was designed for the USMC with help from Canada. :)

The scope is a Leupod 4.5 - 14 X 40mm Tactical model with a Mil Dot reticle & 6" sunshade.There have been no issues with brass clearing the windage turret.

SKBY.

Rhino48

What kind of hand guard mount is that on the desert rig? Is that a KAC?

If so, what do they cost and where'd you get it?

Thanks in advance.

Skullboy

Rhino48: The scout mount is made by Rooster33.It simply clamps to the barrel.He designed it for the Aimpoint Comp ML/ML2.He also make a few other M14 accessories such as the adjustable cheekrest in the picture, a Stainless Steel N.M. one piece recoil spring guide, and an extended bolt release.

http://whamocamo.bizland.com/rooster33/

thumbtack: I apent MANY, MANY hours cutting templates from material samples.I spray the pattern with an airbrush.I go in the following order: O.D. base, then Brown, Black, then the light green, followed by a Matte clearcoat.

SKBY.

carebear

MARPAT has the little EGA trademark on it. Does the CADPAT have a tiny maple leaf? :D

I was shocked at how well the digi-cammies worked when we got em. Blows woodlands away.