Little: 16.25"

22.00and16.25-a.JPG

Big: 22.00"

22.00and16.25-b.JPG

SR420

Model12Win VERY cool! Nice setup!!
rjinga That is cool. What is it?

Thank you. :)

What you see are two different semi-auto M14 rifles in one Blackfeather "RS" chassis stock.
The little one is Socom length with a long sight plane optic rail, Aimpoint & Troy battle sights.
The big one is a medium heavy M21 A5 'Crazy Horse' with a Vortex PST on a CASM EX mount.

The center height of the optics are nearly identical, so I don't have to worry about cheek weld changes.

Last edited:

Mosin-Marauder

I Vote we have a BIG Thread stickied where everyone can post their battle rifles, as Model12 seems to have started something LOL:D

That setup is pretty awesome, btw.

agtman

Very cool-looking dual 7.62 M1A set-up, but man-oh-man, neither of those is exactly light-weight. :confused:

Tough enough at the range just humping from them your trunk to the shooting bench, .... but my goodness, take 'em to a 3-day tactical course ...?

It'd be hernia-time all day every day. :eek:

barnbwt

"I Vote we have a BIG Thread stickied where everyone can post their battle rifles"
Seconded.

TCB

Attachments

• P32200601.jpg
    P32200601.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 355

Mobuck

Actually it just looks like two rifles with one(really expensive) stock.
For the price of a beater stock, I'd certainly rather have two functional rifles.

SR420

It's about to become two moderately priced chassis stocks, and two different rifles that can be dropped into either chassis.

SR420

bfoosh006 Very nice !!

Very interesting adapter for the Magpul stock.

I like all of your rifles, thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

The adapter is the result of a full years worth of work - a corroboration by Frank at M14.ca & Rob the 3-gun competitor in California.

agtman

Jeez-Louise, my back is already aching just looking at that set-up. :eek:

What's wrong with the original GI synthetic stock? :cool: