My first Sig

JWT

I just traded my Glock 22 ( plus some cash) for a like new Sig 229 Equinox. The Glock just didn't fit my hand well and was uncomfortable to shoot.

Took the Sig to the range for the first time today and was amazed how well it shot. Very accurate and the recoil felt significantly less than the Glock.

The two guys I shoot with are big Sig fans and have been constantly bragging how great they are. Now i can see why they keep buying Sigs and trading off some of their other guns

warpig602

Always good to see someone returning from the dark side into the light again. 229 is a great choice, cant really go wrong with any Sig.

chadstrickland

Yess...I love sig sauer..( p226 )...and I think the coyotes around my house would disagree with someone saying the sig is on the light side...specially no that I can see my sights at night..muwahahahaha :D

Uncle Malice

I love my P229 Equinox. Great choice. Expensive little boogers, for sure. I wish it came from the factory with the SRT, but as an aftermarket upgrade it's not so bad. :)

I'm getting my first SIG sometime soon too. P220 :) Can't wait! :)

Congrats on the gun, but..It does kind of make me feel down that you didn't post any pics. :confused:

Please do :D

Chesster

For years I wanted a 228 but could not justify the price. Found one three years ago, well worn outside, very good inside for $300 shipped off auction. Great piece especially with the MecGar 15 round flush mags.