My first post

BamaBowtie

HI, my name is Derek and I'm from Alabama. My firearms intrests are primarily pistols, although I do own a rifle and shotgun. I have been shooting for about ten years and had my ccw for three (just renewed for the fourth). My carry gun changes with the tide but I am capable with them all. I have converted my G/F to the dark side as well. My small collection consists of:

Springfield XD9sc
Taurus PT1911
Taurus M66
Smith&Wesson 442
FEG PA-63
RG 14s
Arminius HW7
Hi-Point 995 carbine
Remington 870
My G/F own a Taurus PT140 and M85 ultralite.

That's pretty much it.

Harry Callahan

Welcome. Pretty nice collection you have already. You'll like this site. Many knowledgeable people here to learn from. I know I have.:)

Sgt.Fathead

Welcome (Ruger) Aboard!

Welcome to TFL (Ruger) Derek. There's a wealth (Ruger) information available here. Some pretty in the know (Ruger) people, lots of valuable experience (Ruger) and input.

Watch out for subliminal messages!

BamaBowtie

Thanks for the warm welcome. I really like the XD it is my primary ccw, if it's not on my side it's in my truck. I carry the Taurus .357 in the winter due to the thick down coat trend among the "Homies", the Smith and PA-63 are both pocket guns for quick trips to the store. I usually have one or the other in the truck along with my XD. The PT1911 is still new and I need to put a few more rounds through it, that and I'm still waiting on my CrossBreed Supertuck to arrive. I have come close to buying a Ruger more than once, but never gone through with it. I think my next purchase is going to be a Ruger .45 or a Witness .40 or .45.

MPanova

Welcome to the site!

how does your GF like her PT140 and M85UL?

I lost my M85UL to my wife :D and I just picked up a Pink Pt111 to replace her all black Pt111, she likes her guns to be pretty aswell and shoot great.