My first post.

GLK

Hello everyone,
Just a quick post to introduce myself and get the first post out of the way. I guess it is about time, been a registered member or whatever the term is for 4 years. Guess I'm the cautious type. I am from southern IN. originally, west central FL for the last 20 something years. I shoot everything from a CZ youth scout rifle in 22 cal(yes it is mine and I am nearly an old fart according to my drivers license) to a Mossberg 835 ULTIMAG in long guns. In handguns I tend to follow that old adage any caliber that starts with a 4 is good. My two personal favorites are both 10MM, one a Colt Delta Elite Gold Cup(below) in stainless and the other a S&W 610 Classic Hunter. I also like to flyfish skinny saltwater. Well enough rambling for this post.
Gary
082381.jpg

croyance

Four years and a week before your first post. :eek:
You really think about what you have to say before saying it, don't you? :D

Glad you finally decided to post. :)
You didn't mention if you have a CHL. If so, what do you prefer for carrying in the swamps of Central Florida?

Any .45

Welcome GLK,

I enjoy reading first time posts, especially when it's from florida, i'm down south, miami,Fl. Good readings. :)

Penman

Welcome, GLK!!!

So, you can provide the fixings for a fish fry? Hope you have a big back yard, we're coming over for the weekend...

GLK

Thanks for the welcome everyone. This site seems to have a wealth of interesting information.
RWK If I had to choose just one handgun(below, 610Hunter)this would be it.
Denny very cautious indeed. wife and I were engaged nine years before we married(finally wore her down).
I have huge backyard Penman, but if I am to catch the fish we'll eat we're going to starve.
074706.jpg

Ironbarr

I wonder...

anybody know if there is a title or award for being the oldest virgin lurker at TFL? Reckon GLK would take the prize.

GLK, I can't say "Welcome aboard" - too late for that, so how about "We welcome your uncloaking, our Klingon friend". (Or something like that, anyway.) :)

Edited to add: maybe "Cling on" friend, huh? You have hung on for sure.

-Andy

Last edited:

priv8ter

Oh, the restraint!

How could you avoid weighing in on a 9mm vs. .375 H&H, or a what gun to use on Zombies thread for 4 years!

You are without a doubt, a better man than I!

Welcome to the world of the living, breathing, way to hooked gun enthusiest.

greg