My first photos

Harry Callahan

Alright, Playboypenguin I ain't. Yeah, I know they're terrible, but you have to crawl before you can walk. Trying to figure out how to get these photos from Photobucket to this site. Haven't quite figured out how to do it yet, but I will. I figure that by tomorrow night I'll be able to challenge PBP for the Matthew Brady award;).

Attachments

• My Toys 004.jpg
    My Toys 004.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 249
  • My Toys 005.jpg
    My Toys 005.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 192
  • My Toys 003.jpg
    My Toys 003.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 158

Van55

With your name and sigtag, I was positive we'd see a pic of a .44 Magnum.

Thanks for sharing, anyway.

skydiver3346

Your first pics:

Very good Harry. Better than me,as I still haven't figured out how to post pics from Photobucket to the TFL site. I have a bunch that I would like to have posted but for some reason they just do not come through.

Hint: If you use a non reflecting background on your pics, the flash won't show up as much and they will probably be even more clear. At least that is what I found on my pics that I took. Just need to figure out how to post them now.

Sam06

Harry thats a nice looking HP but I was expecting a M29:( When you right click on the photo the drop down box will come down. Select copy photo location. Then when you insert the pic and click the little box on the TFL reply screen backspace through the http/// bs and then Past the location in the little box. Your photo will appear in the post.

No go get that 44 Mag and post a photo not some nambie pambie euro arm.:D

SwampYankee

To post Photobucket pics I post the link that starts with the text "