My first Para

DMacLeod

Went up to drop off a firearm at a dealer yesterday and had the itch for another weapon. The LDA by para ordnance intrigued me so I picked up a used one that was on the shelf. I am rapidly becoming a fan of the LDA system and can see me owning another para or two. This one may become my main CCW weapon as it fired perfectly for 200 rds of ball ammo.

The target is the first 10 rounds fired shoulder height in quick succession from 25 or so feet.

tacfour.jpg

tacfourrf.jpg

DMacLeod

After the 200 rds thru the para I decided to try some straight lead (semi wadcutters)to see if it would feed. 2 Failure to feeds out of 20 rds. Needless to say I won't be using those rounds in the para. They fired perfectly thru my 1911.

Next was some point shooting with my main carry weapon. G27. 7 or 8 rounds not using the sites from 25 or so feet.

glockpoint.jpg

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
I think Para has come a long way, and improved greatly with the introduction
of some new [and interesting] models as of late. I once owned a NIB Para
SSP that I never fired; but used as "trade bait" to move up to a 5" Kimber
Raptor II. Later, I traded in the Kimber on my current 1911 of choice; a
Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special .45 ACP~! ;) :cool:

Tuckerp229

Great move.
I have a Para Carry with the LDA trigger. Dead reliable. The trigger is amazing, breaks like the thin glass rod.

Enjoy.

shortwave

dan, welcome to the para club, i own a single stack lda para companion and a carry9 lda. both have been remarkable pistols. lets be careful not to bragg them up to much. don`t want to sound like a Glockette:D. congrats on your purchase.