My first pair of "SNAKE EYES"

boa2

Although I'm head over heals in debt for the pictured Colt Python "SNAKE EYES" set pictured below-I'm still proud to have been fortunate in acquiring this set, along with their display case(Not pictured)! I wish my pictures could have been better but, I'm not accustomed to my new digital camera yet. I hope that you will enjoy viewing these revolvers?:
P1020430.jpg

P1020419.jpg

P1020418.jpg

P1020420.jpg

P1020427.jpg

P1020421.jpg

RsqVet

What vintage was that produced? Is that a nickel gun or stainless?

Just curious it's beautiful but I'd wreck it by carrying them...

Wildalaska

Nice set...I had one last year and it went for a pretty penny....don't look at them just like guns, they are an investment!

WildniceAlaska TM

BillCA

Lovely set of snubbies, Boa! And you thought you were "done" buying Pythons! hahahaha!

RsqVet - One gun is stainless, the other royal blue.

Wild - yup, quite an investment. Whaddya think those'll bring if he sells 'em?

GUNKWAZY

Current market has been bringing no less than $5k for the set.
They are very nice and you should be proud to own 'em.
They made only 500 sets in 1989.

Congrats again

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

as a newer "hold'em" addict, I'm way jeolous of those ( litterally wiping the drool off my keyboard as we speak )... very very nice

I currently have a stainless "snake eyes" edition NAA Mini, ( that I actually carry while playing, & shoot for proficiency ) & the local toy store has a poker edition blued S&W J frame, with gold filled & engraving, that I've also been drooling over, that would be a collector only piece... I guess I'm lucky they don't have the Colts, or I'd have to trade in nearly all my collection to get one...

also curious as to nickle or stainless, & were they a matched pair, or did you just buy 2 of them ???

my "snake eyes" mini set...
attachment.php

GUNKWAZY

also curious as to nickle or stainless, & were they a matched pair, or did you just buy 2 of them ???

They came as a matched set.
One Royal Blue and one Bright polished stainless.
the serial numbers are the same, but in reverse.
Example... 250EYES & EYES250
The grips/stocks were all the same with a Royal Flush on one side and dice showing Snake Eyes on the other.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

boa2

Yes, I'm proud to own this set of "SNAKE EYES" Pythons. Although, these were the most expensive revolvers I had ever invested in! However, I knew that they were a very special set of Pythons-and, would be virtually impossible to discover another set ever again, here in the PRK! So, I stuck my neck out in purchasing them!:confused: I appreciate everyone's compliments!:)

Wildalaska

Wild - yup, quite an investment. Whaddya think those'll bring if he sells 'em?

Last set I sold brought $6500 I think

Those are heirloom quality and investment grade guns.

Funny how so many of the investment grade guns are USF....I mean Colt:D

WildthreeweekstoshotshowwhenigettohitthecoltboothAlaska ™

Dilligaf

Always loved those Colts, but that is too rich for my blood. I can't afford to buy guns that I can't shoot :p

Well, I could but the temptation to shoot 'em would take all the fun out of owning them.

The Lovemaster

boa2 said:
Well, the divorce is pending-due to this Python purchase!

Yeah, some things in life carry a high price but are worth it.:cool: Just make sure she doesn't take the mighty Pythons with her!:eek:

Vincent
*also drooling*