My first HK

shokkazulu

Was in Bass Pro last night (for the 1st time) and out of every thing in there the only thing that got my eye was a little HK p2000SK. No matter how hard i tried it just wouldn't leave me alone. I think in this case it picked me not me picking it. Oh well can't complain took it home for $800 even NIB.

Shokkazulu

Coltman 77

I love my new P2000 SK and I'm sure you will too. Great little pistol. :D

You got a good price too, I paid $829.00 for mine.

Dre_sa

those HK's have a nasty habit of reaching out and latching onto you... not letting go until you take them home...

PSP

The P2000sk is one of the top, world class CCWs on the market currently. It's a gun without any flaws. I bought mine more than three years ago, and it has never let me down in any way after thousands of rounds. It's one of the few small, less than full grip, pistols that I can effectively shoot very fast.

If you keep your eyes open, sometimes you can find the USPc 10 round mags for a steal... great for range time.

Webleymkv

My dad also just joined the HK club on Tuesday when he found a very nice P7 PSP in a local pawn shop for $500. He's now very seriously considering selling his Sig.

Coltman 77

This thread needs a picture of the P2000 SK. Here's mine. :D

9mm V3.

DSCN1204.jpg

Uzi4u2

My first HK was a VP70. I hated that gun. It had a horrible trigger pull. How is the trigger pull on your HK 2000?

shokkazulu

Lol i havnt shot it yet. Just dry fired it once or twice it seems to be like my sig. The new HK and the Sig it replaced.

Attachments

• p2000.jpg
    p2000.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 42
  • GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 33

shokkazulu

Now I am in need of a holster. I was looking at the black hawks but they only carry one for the p2000 the p2000sk was not listed. Will the one fit the other?If not were is a good place to find holster like that. I am carrying consealed. Lol I'm 6foot 150lbs so I the more compact the better.

PSP

Now I am in need of a holster.

I have used a Galco Concealable for the three years I've carried my P2000sk and I like it very much. It rides comfortably, holds tight and has extra cant to allow smooth draws from beyond a 3:30 position... I carry over my right cheek.

If you prefer a retention strap the Fletch holster is similar to the Concealable.

IMTHDUKE

Here is another great feature about that gun....it will take the USP 2000 mag to add more ammo....I have a drop in 40cal barrel and the 357sig. Mine is LEM trigger and I would not part with this bad boy.
62520996517966.jpg

62520996520734.jpg

Officer's Match

My first was a 40SW P2000SK. It is the finest subcompact made. I'll eventually get another. My second was a P7M8. It is one of the best handguns I've ever tried.

jetboater

congratulations on your new HK---and that's a great price for a NIB sk! Both my wife and I have sk's also---great guns!!!
also check out the forums at HKpro.com --lots of great info on your new pistol and great folks.
Only bad thing about HKs is that they're very addictive!! I went from none to 3 in about 6 months!!

robhof

robhof

My son picked up a USP in 45acp a few years ago and since I do all the reloading; I get to use it to work up loads. It's not supposed to use cast lead rounds, something about the type of rifling, but it seems to shoot and eject them ok. I had my son get a bulk batch of jacketed and I managed to get some of those Nyclad at auction and they both shoot quite well, it has a real ergonomic feel, more confortable to handle and shoot than my 1911.

IMTHDUKE

My first was a 40SW P2000SK. It is the finest subcompact made. I'll eventually get another. My second was a P7M8. It is one of the best handguns I've ever tried.

Well, since you brought that up...:D This one is a tack driver.
62520996538673.jpg

Que

Some brands claim perfection. With the P2000SK HK has achieved perfection.

Mine, an LEM in .40, is flawless.