My first..erm.. MODERN wheelgun!

SteelJM1

Hey guys! Just wanna let ya know i'm the proud new owner of an SP101 3"!!
I'm so impressed with this gun, i thought that those .357 rounds we're going to bite a lot more than they did! i know What i'll be loading up with for SD.

pict0342sl6.jpg

Pardon my terrible camera skills :barf:

azredhawk44

Actually, it's a pretty cool shot. I like the focus on the texture of the blanket, and the blur around the edges of the shot.

I've got the same gun, and it sure is a reliable little friend to have out in the dark of night.

IMG_0928.jpg

SteelJM1

NIB on Tuesday for $400. Im not shopping at any other gunstores either, my local one has the best service, the friendliest owners, and apparently the best prices. The best the other shops could do for me was order one in for $460. My local one had the exact one i was looking for sitting right there. I wasn't in 20 seconds before i pointed at it and said to the owner "That one. Get the papers." I think im his favorite customer :D

Sgt.Fathead

Ruger! Ruger! Ruger!

I just got the SP101 3" within, oh, gee....last four months? I paid $432.00 out the door here in central Jersey. Love that little workhorse. Makes an excellent companion to the GP100. Now to move to a CCW state.....